Thursday, September 24, 2015

Top of the List

I have a "to do" list for each day. For one thing, if it isn't written down, I tend to forget to do it. So when it's important, I write it down. Most days, the list just happens. I write things down as I realize they need to get done. Even though the order is more or less accidental, I still work my way down the list, from top to the bottom. That's not a great way to prioritize my life. I have learned if something is really important, I make sure to put it at the top of the list.

What's at the top of your list when you pray? When you pray for those who are important in your life, what do you ask God to do for them? This week, in Ephesians 3:16-17, we will find out what was at the top of the list on Paul's prayers for his fellow believers. It might not be what you think.

See you Sunday!

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment