Thursday, March 3, 2016

Tickets, Please

 It's almost time for post season college basketball tournaments, otherwise known as March Madness. One March I saw my dad get mad when we tried to go to an NIT game, and all the tickets had been sold to scalpers who would gladly sell you a seat a four times to original price. The practice was supposed to be illegal where we lived, a fact my dad shared with the police officer we found standing about twenty feet from a half dozen of the guys scalping tickets. The officer was very apologetic, but admitted there was little he could do.

So my dad and I went home and watched the game on TV.

No ticket, no entry. In Hebrews 10:19-22, the Bible explains that Jesus has made it possible for us to enter the Most Holy Place, the very presence of God. We will explore this extraordinary truth in this week's message.

See you Sunday!

Listen to this message at http://nhbcspringfield.sermon.net/mca/main/main/20624791

No comments:

Post a Comment