Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Party NHBC

It sure was fun celebrating our church's birthday with you yesterday. I loved hearing about our history and the legacy of faith that has been a common thread in the life of our church. I was tickled pink to hear church members reminisce about the influence of members and leaders from our church's past and look forward together to a bright and fruitful future. To top it off, it was great to share a meal with the people I have learned to love so much at NHBC (what a spread!).

I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come. I trust that we will continue to look for ways to love God, love people and grow together. I look forward to celebrating the next birthday with you (and digging in to another feast!).

No comments:

Post a Comment