Monday, January 28, 2013

Good Forecast


Weather is a funny thing. This morning, we woke up to 60 degree warmth. In January. In two days, it supposed to be 33 - for the high. The birds in my yard seem to prefer the former. Me, too. I've never been much of a fan of cold weather. Ice and snow is the stuff you defrost out of the freezer. Those of you who enjoy the cold are welcome to come shovel my driveway.

No shoveling today, though. At 60 degrees, I even left my jacket at home. But I have it handy for Wednesday when winter returns. Such is life planning your wardrobe in the Ozarks.

It's wonderful to know a God who does not change. No matter the weather, He is still in control.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Now that's a great forecast!

No comments:

Post a Comment