Monday, August 26, 2013

Memories


As I gathered with my family to celebrate my mother's life and her faith in the Lord, I realized how extraordinarily blessed I have been with parents and family who believe in the Lord. I came to know Christ through the testimony and witness of my parents. It is hard for me to imagine what my life would have been without them pointing me to the Savior. This past week has reemphasized the significance of a Christian home. As a church, I pray our ministries will help parents and family continue their God-given calling to share the love of Christ with their children. Don't miss the blessing!

Deuteronomy 6:5-7 (NIV)
5 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment