Thursday, October 8, 2015

How Big?

We bought a new bed for our daughter, and went to pick it up in the little Toyota pickup we owned at the time. My wife drove the truck, my daughter sat in the passenger seat, and I sat in the back to hold the bed. Good plan right up until we actually loaded the bed. I had measured to be sure the bed would fit in the back of the pickup. I forgot that I was going to be in the back of the pickup, too.

Always a good thing to know if your truck is big enough. There is, however, something so big, you can't measure it. This week, we will see how Paul describes the power of God as "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine" (Ephesians 3:20-21).

See you Sunday!

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment