Thursday, March 9, 2017

Complete

The other day, I saw a great deal on an e-book - free. It looked like a great devotional book, full of insightful and uplifting ideas, and the price was right. So I downloaded it.

Except I didn't. When I began to read the book, I realized that I had received a promotional excerpt from the book. It was still insightful and uplifting, just incomplete. I could have the complete book for the discounted price of $9.99. Good thing it was discounted. If it was ten bucks, I wouldn't have bought it.

Typically, we want the complete edition, which is the idea of the promotion. The publishers hope the excerpt will whet your appetite enough to want the whole book and shell out a ten spot minus a penny.

Jesus doesn't just provide an excerpt of joy - he makes our joy complete. Find out how your joy can be complete this week as we study Jesus' promise in John 15:9-11.

See you Sunday!

Hear this message at NHBC Media

No comments:

Post a Comment