Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter on Mother's Day


Easter had a special meaning for me this year. My mom went to be with the Lord in August. When you lose a family member, suddenly Easter takes on a fresh new meaning. It's not just a story or a pageant play - Jesus defeated death!

Which will make this year's Mother's Day special. I'm sure there will be some difficult moments, but because of the meaning of Easter, I know that I haven't celebrated my last Mother's Day with my mom. I can't call her this Mother's Day like I used to, but one day, we'll be together praising the Lord.

That will be a Mother's Day to remember!


John 11:25–26
25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

No comments:

Post a Comment