Thursday, April 23, 2015

Return With Joy

Each year, my mom and dad would tell me and my sister where we were going for our summer vacation. My sister and I learned to tell how the summer was going to go by the way my parents looked when they came into the room after making their decision. If they were all smiles - we're headed to the beach! If they were looking somber, it would be another year of roasting marshmallows in the backyard.

Anyone who saw the disciples after the ascension of Christ would know what it meant. This week's message looks at Luke 24:50-53 where we will see the joy of the disciples as they come to a recognition of the meaning of the Resurrection.

Hope to see you Sunday!


Vaughn

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment