Thursday, April 2, 2015

The One Place You Won't Find Jesus

I was looking for my dog. Apparently, she decided our yard was not exciting enough for her, so she wiggled her way under the gate and went exploring. As it turns out, she was fast asleep on our neighbor's porch. At her age, that was an adventure. Unfortunately, she did not leave a forwarding address, so I spent the afternoon searching for her. Had it not been for my neighbor calling me, I never would have found her. All I found were places she was not.

On the first Easter Sunday morning, women went to find Jesus, but they went to the one place he was not. Angels told them why:

Luke 24:5a–6a
Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!

Join us this Easter as we explore the meaning behind these extraordinary words.

Hope to see you Sunday!

Vaughn

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment