Thursday, April 30, 2015

Who's Who

Periodically, I receive an email informing me that I have been selected as a member of "Who's Who of Young Professionals." All I need to do is order one of their official annual publications for $99.95, and my name will be listed with other young professionals recognized around the country.

As best I can tell, my inclusion in this elite group would be because I was dumb enough to pay $99.95 to get my name listed in a book. I get that for free every year. They call it the phone book.

Membership in some groups doesn't mean much. However, sometimes it means everything. In this week's message, we find out what it means to be children of God as we read about His magnificent love for us in 1 John 3:1.

Hope to see you this Sunday!

Vaughn

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment