Friday, May 22, 2015

One Thing

My next door neighbor set out a display of Christmas decorations every year. She had collected incredibly intricate porcelain manger scenes, glass ornaments, and more. Each December she filled her home with them, and then invited our family to come and see them. My mom took me aside and said, "You have one job - don't touch anything!"

So that's what I did. I went through the house and did not touch a thing. I knew when my mother was serious. "Don't touch anything" meant "don't touch anything." I didn't even scratch my nose.

This week, the scripture points out one thing we are supposed to do as believers that, if we get this right, it will transform our witness and ministry.

1 John 3:11 (NIV84)
This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

Hope to see you Sunday!

Vaughn

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment