Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bullet Points

I'll admit it - when I'm reading an article, I often skim through the bulk of the writing until I reach the bullet points, that place where the author summarizes their main points. I figure, if they are going to tell me what I need to know in twenty-five words or less, why read the rest?

I'm guessing that's not exactly the reason why the author puts in the bullet points. They probably had some interesting things to say in the rest of the article. However, for those of us with short attention spans, bullet points are a blessing.

Paul provided some very important information to help the Corinthian church throughout his letters, but for those Corinthians with a short attention span, he provides a bullet list of five steps to a healthy church. We'll take a look this week in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14.

See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment