Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Did You Notice?

My wife often asks me, "Did you see that?" Usually, she asks me this particular question when there was something I was supposed to see. Assorted animals visiting our yard, moving signs in a neighbor's yard, or children running through any yard, all make the list of things I should have noticed, but didn't. So now I pay more attention. We had a squirrel on our porch last week. I'm pretty sure he was glad to be noticed. I know my wife was impressed.

This week, we will read the story of Boaz, a man who noticed, and was impressed by, the faith of Ruth. We will see how this simple event changed history (Ruth 2:11-12). In this passage, we can all learn how to be noticed, and perhaps even how to change history. See you Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment