While revisiting one of my journals, I decided this month I would just share some words that have spoken to me over the last several months. I hope they speak to your heart, too.
- Satan says "You are worthless." Jesus says, "You were worth Me." - Matt Brown
- Acts 9:3 - "Why are you persecuting ME?" 9:6 - "I am Jesus, THE ONE YOU ARE PERSECUTING." If people reject our attempts to share the gospel, they are not persecuting/rejecting you, but their rejection is toward Christ. When we treat another in an unChristian-like manner, We are persecuting Jesus, their creator.
- Matthew 26:41 - "Keep alert and pray," He asked the disciples then, and He asks us now.
- Philippians 1:2 - Peace in your hearts and peace in your lives are two separate things.
- We find joy in knowing there's exactly enough time everyday to accomplish God's will. - (In)courage
- (He did) Today is the day the Lord has made. (We should) rejoice and be glad in it. -- Psalm 118:24
- "Whoever FOLLOWS me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." He goes first, He knows what's ahead, He is to be our guide.