Sunday, June 4, 2017

Looking back


While revisiting one of my journals, I decided this month I would just share some words that have spoken to me over the last several months. I hope they speak to your heart, too. 
  • Satan says "You are worthless." Jesus says, "You were worth Me." - Matt Brown
  • Acts 9:3 - "Why are you persecuting ME?" 9:6 - "I am Jesus, THE ONE YOU ARE PERSECUTING." If people reject our attempts to share the gospel, they are not persecuting/rejecting you, but their rejection is toward Christ. When we treat another in an unChristian-like manner, We are persecuting Jesus, their creator.
  • Matthew 26:41 - "Keep alert and pray," He asked the disciples then, and He asks us now. 
  • Philippians 1:2 - Peace in your hearts and peace in your lives are two separate things.
  • We find joy in knowing there's exactly enough time everyday to accomplish God's will. - (In)courage
  • (He did) Today is the day the Lord has made. (We should) rejoice and be glad in it. -- Psalm 118:24
  • "Whoever FOLLOWS me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." He goes first, He knows what's ahead, He is to be our guide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment