Thursday, July 30, 2015

When Life Throws You a Curve

I always wanted to know how to pitch a curve ball. Unfortunately, in the Little League where I played, the curve ball was an illegal pitch. No matter - I had enough trouble just getting the ball over the plate. Actually, in Little League, I had trouble getting the ball to the plate. As a pitcher, I was a very good right fielder.

We quickly learn that life is not Little League. Sometimes, it seems like life is pitching us curve balls every day. When life throws you a curve, when things don't work out the way you planned, when disaster strikes, what do you do? This week's message focus's on what a man named Naaman learned about handling life's curve balls (2 Kings 5:1-15).


Hope to see you Sunday!

Listen to this message at http://www.nationalheights.org/messages.html

No comments:

Post a Comment